Why buy Cisplat 10mg/10ml (Cisplatin)?
Cisplat-10mg/ 10ml is specifically given to treat various types of cancer. It inhibits the growth of cancer cells and prevents them from spreading throughout the body. Cisplat-10mg/ 10ml can also treat Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas, neuroblastoma, sarcomas, myeloma and melanoma. Cisplat-10mg/ 10ml is available. You can buy this drug at a very reasonable price.
How do Cisplat 10mg/10ml (Cisplatin) work?
Cisplat-10mg/ 10ml contain Cisplatin as an active ingredient. Cisplatin is an alkylating agent. It works by stopping the cancer cells from multiplying. It binds with the strands of the cell’s DNA. This damages the DNA inside the cells preventing it from multiplying and spreading.
How to use Cisplat 10mg/10ml (Cisplatin)?
Cisplat-10mg/ 10ml is administered through the veins as an infusion. The injection takes about one hour but sometimes it is administered over a long period of time from 6 to 8 hours. Cisplat-10mg/ 10ml is given once every three to four weeks. Your dose is determined by your doctor. Your dose depends on your weight, how well are your kidney and several other factors.
What are the side effects of Cisplat 10mg/10ml (Cisplatin)?
Cisplat-10mg/ 10ml may cause undesirable side effects just like any other medication. Some of the side effects are:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Electrolyte imbalance
If any of the mentioned side effects persist, contact your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember when taking this drug:
- Do not use this drug if you are hypersensitive to its active ingredient.
- This drug should be administered only by a qualified physician experienced in the use of cancer chemotherapy agents.
- This drug can cause kidney damage and hearing loss. Kidney function and hearing should be tested first before you use this medication.
- This drug can decrease your bone marrow’s ability to produce blood cells. Discuss with your doctor about this drug’s complications.
- Cisplat-10mg/ 10ml is not suitable for pregnant and lactating women.
- Cisplat-10mg/ 10ml can interact with other medications. Talk to your doctor about your other medications.