Why use Cipril 5mg for high blood pressure?
Cipril 5mg is an effective medication against hypertension. It is one of the popular drugs given for patients with the following conditions:
- Angina pectoris, stroke and other serious heart diseases
- Mild to moderate hypertension
- Improve survival after a heart attack
The onset of action of Cipril 5mg can be observed within 6-8 hours after taking the tablet. The duration of the effect can last for 24 hours. Cipril 5mg is FDA approved and is available here for only $6.75per 30 tablets of 5 mg.
How does Cipril 5mg work?
Cipril 5mg contains Lisinopril as an active ingredient. It works by controlling the blood pressure of the body by relaxing the blood vessels. Lowering the blood pressure can prevent heart attack, stroke, and any kidney problems.
How to use Cipril 5mg?
Take Cipril 5mg according exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Cipril tablet can be taken even without food. Take this tablet as a whole with a glass full of water. Chewing or crushing the tablet may cause worse effects. Inform your doctor before you will stop the treatment. For the treatment of hypertension, take 2 to 4 weeks to get the benefit of the drug.
What are the side effects of Cipril 5mg?
Some common side effects of Cipril Tablet are:
- A headache or Fatigue
Cipril 5mg may also have severe side effects but it does not come very often. Severe side effects such as:
- Fast or rapid heartbeat
- Muscle weakness
- Abdominal Pain or a cough
- Blurry vision or chest discomfort
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Cipril Tablet. In case of persistent or severe side, effects call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Make sure to drink more water to prevent dehydration. Things to avoid during the treatment:
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol
- Avoid driving if you are taking this medicine
- Avoid doing works that need mental alertness
- Avoid taking potassium supplements and salt
Tell your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Kidney disease (if you are on dialysis)
- Connective tissue disorder
- Congestive heart failure
- Liver diseases
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding