Why use Ciplox TZ?
Ciplox TZ has many different uses. It’s a drug that comes with a lot of benefits. This is used to fight several infections and treating a patient with a certain condition caused by bacteria. Ciplox TZ is cheaper than other drugs sold in the market. The brand name for this medicine cost $100.73 in the market. If you buy this drug on us, you can have it at $18.15 for a 30mg tablet of 500mg.
How does Ciplox TZ work?
Ciplox TZ is a combination of two ingredients: ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole. The ciprofloxacin works by killing the bacteria. It inhibits the bacterial synthesis which is necessary for the growth of bacteria. The Tinidazole works by inhibiting the production of the bacteria by entering the cells. It also kills the bacteria and reduces the infection. If this both work together, it stops the reproduction of bacteria.
How to use Ciplox TZ?
Take this medicine as directed by your doctor. Read the label and follow the instruction carefully. Take the right dosage. Do not take more or less of it. Take this drug once daily with or without food. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. To avoid missing a dose, take it the time each day. Use this drug for the period recommended by your doctor. Do not stop the course. It may increase your infection as you are taking an antibiotic drug.
What are the side effects of Ciplox TZ?
There are some unwanted side effects associated with Ciplox TZ. These are the following:
Common side effects include:
- Abdominal pain
- A headache
- Skin rash
In some cases, a patient may experience serious side effects such as:
- Allergic reactions
- An abnormal weakness of muscles
- Stiffness around joints
- Pain and swelling
In this case, if these symptoms get worse over time tell your doctor. Seek for medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
- Avoid using this drug if you are allergic to its ingredient.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or UV rays.
- Do not take this drug if you are pregnant. It may harm the baby.
- If you are a lactating mother, consult first with your doctor before using this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking other supplements. It may interact with this medicine.
- If you develop an allergic reaction, discontinue using this product.