Why buy Ciplox Tablets (Ciprofloxacin) in treating bacterial infections?
Ciplox is an effective drug used for treating a variety of bacterial infections like:
- Skin and soft tissue infection
- Kidney infection
- Chronic bronchitis
- Acute sinusitis
- Urinary tract infections
- Bone and joint infections
- Hospital-acquired pneumonia
- Lower respiratory tract infections
- Typhoid fever
- Abdominal infection
Its FDA approved and is available as a brand name and as a generic drug. Ciplox is available here at a very affordable price compared with its branded counterpart.
How does Ciplox Tablets (Ciprofloxacin) work?
Ciplox contains Ciprofloxacin as an active ingredient. It’s a quinolone antibiotic that works by fighting the bacteria in the body. This drug inhibits the synthesis of the DNA in the bacteria, obstructing the process of their cell division. This destroys the bacteria that cause the infection. At the same time, it inhibits the growth of the new bacteria.
How to use Ciplox Tablets (Ciprofloxacin)?
Ciplox is available as a tablet, suspension and an extended-release tablet that you need to take by mouth. Take the tablet with or without food. Your doctor will determine your dose and how often you should take this drug. Take Ciplox exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not take more or less than the recommended dose. After the first few days of the treatment, you will begin to feel better. However, do not stop the treatment until you have completed the course of your treatment.
What are the side effects of Ciplox Tablets (Ciprofloxacin)?
Common side effects are:
- Trouble sleeping
Serious side effects are:
- Unusual bruising
- Signs of new infections
- Persistent fever
- Signs of kidney and liver problems
- Severe dizziness
- Irregular heartbeat
- Persistent diarrhea
Contact your doctor if you have any serious side effects.
Warning and Precautions
- Used Ciplox only when other safer antibiotics do not work.
- Do not take this drug with dairy products and calcium-fortified juices.
- Ciplox may cause allergic reactions with other medicines. Inform your doctor of all the medicines you are taking which includes all prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and supplements.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. This drug can make your skin sensitive to sunlight.