Why buy Ciplar LA 40mg (Propranolol)?
Ciplar LA is an effective medication against:
- High blood pressure
- Irregular heart rhythm
- Angina pectoris
- Tremors on a small gland near the kidney
- Migraine headache
- Support heart function after a heart attack to increase the chances of survival
- It treats the early stage of a heart attack
The onset of action occurs after 1-2 hours. The effect may last for 12- 24 hours duration. You can purchase Ciplar LA here for only $4.63 per 30 tablets of 40 mg.
How does Ciplar LA 40mg (Propranolol) work?
Ciplar LA contains propranolol as an active ingredient. It is a non-selective beta-receptor blocking agent. The beta-blocking properties of this drug help control the rhythm of the heart. It delays the start of chest pain and prevents migraines. This medicine works by relaxing the blood vessel and slowing the heart rate to improve the flow of blood in the heart. It controls the heartbeat. It also controls other organs that cause the overall effect.
How to use Ciplar LA 40mg (Propranolol)?
Take Ciplar LA according to doctor’s prescription. Do not change the dosage unless your doctor advises. Diet and exercise are needed while taking this drug. Always keep your blood pressure in control. This drug can also be taken without a meal. The dosage will depend on the condition of the patient. It is also dependent on the sex, age and drug allergies.
What are the side effects of Ciplar LA 40mg (Propranolol)?
Ciplar LA may result in common side effects like;
- Diarrhea and fatigue
However, if these effects will persist it may result in serious effect like;
- Swelling of the face, throat, and tongue
- Trouble in breathing
- Unusual fatigue
- Severe stomach pain
- Severe dizziness
- Rash and itchiness
- Dark urine
- Yellowish eyes and skin
- Nausea and vomiting
This is not the complete list of the side effects. Contact your doctor directly if the effects persist.
Warnings and Precautions
There are things to do and avoid while taking Ciplar LA like:
- Avoid works that may affect the thinking capability and responses
- Avoid doing activities that require high mental alertness
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Ciplar LA
- This is not for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Do use this with caution to patients with heart failure and asthma
- Do not use when you have diabetes unless necessary
- Do inform your doctor about your present medicines including herbs
- This is not for children below 17 years of age