Why use Cifran OD for bacterial infections?
Cifran OD is effective in treating bacterial infections like:
- Bacterial prostatitis
- Infections in the joint
- Acute cystitis
- Typhoid fever
It is also used against infections on the following:
- Urinary tract
- Nose, sinus
- Cervical and urethral gonorrhea
- Skin and soft tissue
The peak effects of Cifran OD can be observed within 1 to 2 hours of administration of the dose. Its effect can last an average duration of 12 to 20 hours. You can purchase Cifran OD at a very reasonable price.
How does Cifran OD work?
Cifran OD contains Ciprofloxacin as an active ingredient. It’s an FDA approved drug that works by killing the bacteria that cause the infections in the body. Cifran OD inhibits the production of the DNA of the bacteria thus stopping its multiplication.
How to use Cifran OD?
Before using this medication consult with your doctor first. Tell your doctor about the following:
- Your current list of medications. OTC drug which includes herbal supplements and vitamins
- Your health conditions, pre-existing disease
Take the medicines exactly as directed by your physician. Take the medication with or without food. Swallow the tablet whole. Do not break, chew or break the tablet. Avoid taking chocolate and caffeine while using this product. For a missed dose, take it as soon as you remember. DO not stop using Cifran OD even if you are feeling better. You should finish the whole course of your treatment.
What are the side effects of Cifran OD?
The following are lists of possible side effects of Cifran OD:
- Chest Pain
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
If you observed other side effects not mentioned above, contact your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use Cifran OD in treating the following infections:
- Uncomplicated UTI
- Acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis
- Acute bacterial sinusitis
- Have a history of seizure
- This medication is unsafe for use by pregnant women.
- Cifran OD may make you dizzy, sleepy, decrease alertness and tiredness. Do not drive if this happens.
- Cifran OD may increase your risk of tearing and swelling of tendons.
- Cifran OD may cause severe allergic reactions.