Why buy Cetcip-L (Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride) for allergy?
Cetcip-L is highly recommended to treat allergic symptoms at very low cost than other allergy medicines on the market. It is a very effective and potent medication to treat various kinds of allergies. The fast-acting effect of this medicine can be observed within 10 to 20 minutes of oral administration and lasts for an average of 24 hours.
How does Cetcip-L (Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride) work?
Cetcip-L is an antihistamine medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as rashes, itching and swelling by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger known as histamine. Histamine binds to H1 receptors in small blood vessels causing them to leak. This allows the white blood cells and blood proteins to get into the tissues. Once the histamines are inside, the tissue swell and become irritated.
How to use Cetcip-L (Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride)?
When taking Cetcip-L, always follow the instructions of your doctor. Your dosage is based on your condition, age, medical history, and your body’s reaction after the first dose. Take Cetcip-L with or without food. It is better to take this medicine during the evening to prevent the feeling of drowsy in the daytime. In taking Cetcip-L, swallow it whole. Do not chew or break the tablet.
What are the side effects of Cetcip-L (Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride)?
The side effects of Cetcip-L can vary depending on the age group. The following are some listed side effects of Cetcip-L:
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding from the nose
- Blurred vision
Warnings and Precautions
The following are some points that you need to observe when using this drug:
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to Levocetirizine.
- Take special care with this kind of medicine and follow the advice of the doctor.
- Do not take this drug if you have a kidney problem or you have a history of epilepsy.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medications for anxiety, mental illness and seizure.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Avoid engaging in hazardous activities that require mental alertness.
- Do not take alcohol as it may worsen the side effects.