Why buy Cefoprox (Cefpodoxime Proxetil) for bacterial infections?
Cefoprox is widely used in treating bacterial infections. It effectively stops the bacteria from multiplying and spreading by preventing them from forming the cell wall. Cefoprox is manufactured by Cipla. It is available here at a very reasonable price.
How does Cefoprox (Cefpodoxime Proxetil) work?
Cefpodoxime Proxetil is the main content of Cefoprox. It is widely known to treat bacterial infections caused by both the gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Cefoprox works by stopping the growth of bacteria. It prevents the bacteria from forming the cell walls. Without the cell wall, bacteria will not survive. Cefoprox will be working in the body for the duration of 12 hours.
How to use Cefoprox (Cefpodoxime Proxetil)?
Take Cefoprox according to your doctor’s prescription. Cefoprox is to be taken in the duration and dose that is set by the doctor. This can be taken with or without a meal. Take this by mouth with a glass full of water. Cefoprox is usually given every 12 hours. Taking this with food will help in higher absorption of the drug. Take this medicine the same time each day to avoid missed dose. Do not stop taking this medicine if the treatment period is not yet finished.
What are the side effects of Cefoprox (Cefpodoxime Proxetil)?
The side effects of Cefoprox do not come very often. The common side effects of Cefoprox are:
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea
- Dizziness, vaginal itching, joint pain
- Abdominal pain, dark stools
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the medicine. In case of persistent or severe side effects, tell your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Cefoprox is not for those who are allergic to any of its content. Tell your doctor if you have:
- History of Liver or kidney diseases
- History of intestinal disorder
- Colitis, diabetes or malnourished
The effect of this medicine will occur in 2 to 3 hours after taking. Note the following things on or before taking the Cefoprox:
- Do not take this medicine after the treatment period
- Store this medicine in a room away from light, moisture, and heat
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Do not share this drug to anyone even if you have the same condition
- This medicine is used for the purposes that are written here