Why use Caverta 50 mg for erectile dysfunction?
Caverta 50 mg is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Its active ingredient has shown an incredible result irrespective to its cause, age and severity of the ED sufferer. A single dose guarantees quality erection. Caverta is FDA approved and safe to use. You can buy it here for only $7.20 for 4 tablets of 50mg.
How does Caverta 50 mg work?
Caverta 50 mg contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient. It restores erectile dysfunction in men by keeping the muscles of the blood vessels in the penis relaxed so more blood can pass through it resulting in a hard erection.
How to use Caverta 50 mg?
Caverta 50 mg is an oral prescription that comes as tablet form. You should need to take it by mouth. This drug comes with a medication guide. Check the label stated and read the instruction carefully. Take the drug as directed by your doctor. Take Caverta for at least 30 minutes or 1hour before sexual activity. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Take it with food for the best result. Take this medicine if only you need it. Do not take this drug for other reason. Take this once a day only. Do exceed to the recommended use of dosage.
What are the side effects of Caverta 50 mg?
Caverta may cause some unwanted side effects like other ED medications. These include:
- Changes in vision
- A headache
- Sensitive to light
- Painful urination
- Prolonged erection
- Painful erection
- Burning sensation
- Tingling in arms and feet
- Bloody and cloudy urine
If these symptoms get worse call your doctor right away.
Warnings and precautions
There are things that you need to be cautious when using this drug. These are the following:
- Avoid drinking alcohol. It will increase your risk to side effects.
- Do not eat grapefruit or grapefruit products. It may have a reaction to Caverta.
- Do not use other related drugs along with Caverta.
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- This drug is not for recommended for minors.
- If you develop severe side effects discontinue using this drug.
- Consult with your doctor before using this drug.
- If you’re a cigarette smoker you may also have a risk to side effects.