Why buy Careprost 3ml. of 0.03% (Bimatoprost Opthalmic Solution)?
Careprost – 3 ml. of 0.03% is effective in treating glaucoma and ocular hypertension. At the same time, Careprost is quite effective in treating the condition hypotrichosis of the eyelashes, a condition indicated by an inadequate number of eyelashes. Careprost increases the number of eyelash hairs, makes the eyelash thick and dark. The eyelash growth can be seen in 12-16 weeks. Visible results of this eye drop can be seen within 8 weeks of using. Careprost is available here at a very affordable price.
How does Careprost 3ml. of 0.03% (Bimatoprost Opthalmic Solution) work?
Careprost – 3 ml. of 0.03% contains Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution as its main ingredient. This drug works by reducing the pressure of the fluid in the eye responsible for ocular hypertension and glaucoma. It also increases the growth of the eyelashes. It can make the eyelashes thicker and darker.
How to use Careprost 3ml. of 0.03% (Bimatoprost Opthalmic Solution)?
Use Careprost – 3 ml. of 0.03% exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not use in smaller or larger amount than what is prescribed. Inform your doctor right away if there are any side effects. Make sure that the treatment course is complete to achieve the best results. Do not stop using without informing your doctor.
The recommended dose is one drop a day in the evening. For the reduction of ocular pressure, start 4 hours right after the first administration. The maximum effect can last from 8 to 12 hours.
What are the side effects of Careprost 3ml. of 0.03% (Bimatoprost Opthalmic Solution)?
Here are some of the Major and Minor side effects of Careprost – 3 ml. of 0.03%:
- Blurry and Double vision
- Headache and Eye pain
- Change in color vision and eye color changes
- Burning and itching in the eye
- Increase in hair growth
- Swelling and Redness of the eye
Warnings and Precautions
Do not use this Eye drop if:
- You are pregnant and Breastfeeding
- You are 16 years old below
- You are allergic to any of the content of the eye drop
Discuss with your doctor the risk and benefits before using this eye drop. Here are some important things to be noted:
- Remove your contact lens before applying Careprost eye drop
- This eye drop may change the eye color and increase the brown pigment in the iris
- Take hygienic precautions to avoid any contamination
- This may cause blurry vision. Do not drive or operate machines while using this eye drop