Why use Cardivas 25 mg for high blood pressure and heart attack?
Cardivas 25 mg is a potent non-selective beta-blocker. It is one of the most recommended drug in treating hypertension, heart attack and other heart-related ailments. Cardivas may also be used with other conditions not mentioned above. Cardivas 25 mg is FDA approved and safe to use. It is available on our website for only $9.82 for 30 tablets of 25mg.
How does Cardivas 25 mg work?
Cardivas contains Carvedilol as an active ingredient. This drug effectively treats heart failure and high blood pressure. It works by blocking the action of epinephrine on the heart and blood vessel. It works to decrease the heart rate of a person. It also works to lower the blood pressure and strain in the heart.
How to use Cardivas 25 mg?
Cardivas 25 mg is an oral prescription that you need to take by mouth. Take the drug as directed by your doctor. Use this only if it’s prescribed for you. Check the label and follow the directions carefully. Take the drug once or twice a day with food. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Take it the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. Finish the entire course of medicine. The duration of the drug will depend on your condition and your doctor.
What are the side effects of Cardivas 25 mg?
- A cough
- A headache
- Increased sweating
- Trouble breathing
- Weight gain
- Increased blood sugar
If you develop other side effects call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Avoid taking this drug if you have diabetes, kidney and lung disease.
- This drug is not recommended for children.
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Stop using this drug if you develop an allergic reaction.
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages while taking this drug.
- Do not drive or operate machinery.
- Do not stop the medicine abruptly without consulting your doctor.