Why use Campicillin Plus?
Campicillin Plus 500 fights several bacterial infections like:
- Gastrointestinal infections
Campicillin plus 500 does not treat viral infections like colds and flu. It is available here for $22.45 only.
How does Campicillin Plus work?
Campicillin plus 500 contains Ampicillin as an active ingredient. This works by killing the bacteria that cause the infections. Campicillin Plus 500 stops the production of any bacterial DNA. It maintains a balance of microflora in the intestine.
How to use Campicillin Plus?
Take Campicillin Plus 500 as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take lesser or greater dose than what is given. Follow the instructions written in the package of the product. Take Campicillin plus as long as your doctor prescribes you to do. Do not stop taking without telling your doctor. Take this medicine 1 hour before eating a meal or 2 hours after eating.
What are the side effects of Campicillin Plus?
Campicillin Plus 500 may cause any severe effect that is not listed. In such cases, you must call your doctor right away. Here are some of the side effects of the Campicillin Plus 500:
Common side effects;
Rare but severe effects:
- Persistent bloody Diarrhea
- Dark urine
- Persistent Vomiting
- Abdominal Pain
- Yellowish eyes and skin
- A persistent sore throat, fever, and unusual Tiredness
- Reactions like Hypersensitivity
Warnings and Precautions
Discuss with your doctor all the risk and benefits before using the Campicillin Plus. Do not take Campicillin plus 500 if you:
- Are allergic to this medicine or any of the content of Campicillin plus 500
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding and planning to breastfeed
- Have Asthma and Liver disease
- Have myasthenia gravis and Hypokalemia
Inform your doctor if you have:
- Kidney and Heartbeat problems
- Blood clotting illness and Crohn’s Disease
- Persistent watery bowel during the use of this medicine
Things to remember while taking Campicillin plus 500
- Do not share this medicine to anyone even if you have the same condition
- Do not use this without asking your doctor. Antibiotics can cause Diarrhea.
- Avoid doing things that may require attention and mental alertness
- Do not take this medicine for more than 2 weeks.