Why use Campicilin for bacterial infections?
Campicilin is a drug approved by U.S FDA. Doctors recommend this drug for treating bacterial infection. This medicine comes with lots of benefits. It works to kill the bacteria present in your body. Campicilin is available on our website. The brand name of this drug will cost $22.32 for 10 tablets of 250mg. You can buy this drug at a very affordable price of $17.79 for 30 tablets of 250mg. Purchase it on us to save up to 20%.
How does Campicilin work?
Campicilin has an active ingredient Ampicillin. It’s an antibacterial drug used for treating infections caused by a bacteria. It works by interfering the ability of bacteria to form cell wall. The formation of the cell wall is essential for their growth. The ampicillin works by weakening the bond that keeps them together. It also works to stop the production of bacteria.
How to use Campicilin?
Take this drug as directed by your doctor. Before you use this drug, make sure you consult your doctor. A drug is an oral form you need to take it by mouth. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. Never crush or chew the drug it may have a bitter taste. You may take the drug 1 hour before the meal. But if you choose to take it after a meal, take it after 2 hours. Take it at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. Avoid skipping a dose to see for best results.
What are the side effects of Campicilin?
The following are the listed possible side effects of the drug:
- Skin rash
- Swelling of tongue
- Low red blood cell count
- Skin peeling
If you experience other unusual side effects contact your doctor right away.
Warning and Precaution
- Avoid consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juices. It may interact with this medicine.
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- Avoid drinking alcohol when using this medicine.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating consult with your doctor before using this drug.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you have a certain condition. The drug might not suit your condition.