Why use Butop for fungal infections?
It is an antifungal medication. It has an ingredient that stops the spreading of the infection. Butop is dermatologically tested by the experts. It is proven safe and effective to use. You can buy this drug here for as low as $10.60 per 1 tube of 15gm.
How does Butop work?
Butop contains an active ingredient Butenafine HCL. It belongs to antifungal group of drug. This drug works by preventing the growth of the fungus infection in the body. The active ingredient stops the production of fungal growth. It destroys the cell wall of the certain fungi. This result the death of fungi and stops the spread of infection.
How to use Butop?
The following are tips on how to use Butop:
- Take it as directed by your doctor. Before you start the treatment, conduct a skin test first. Apply a small amount of the cream on your skin. Wait for a minute and wait for any reaction to appear. If there’s none you may start the treatment.
- As you start wash your hands and the affected skin area using a soap and water. Get a clean cloth to wipe your face and let it dry. Wait for a couple of minutes before you apply the treatment.
- After waiting for a couple of minutes you may start the treatment. Squeeze a small amount of it on your fingertips. Apply on the affected area. Massage gently the cream on your face. Wait for 20 minutes before you rinse with water. Apply it twice a day in the morning and evening before you go to bed.
What are the side effects of Butop?
Below are lists of possible side effects of Butop:
- Skin irritation
- Redness of the skin
- Burning sensation
- Skin itching
These are some of the common side effects of the drug. If you experience other side effects visit your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Butop is for external use only. Do not take this by mouth.
- Avoid it from getting near your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not apply this drug on broken skin or open wounds.
- Do not cover the treated area with bandage or dressing.
- Keep this away from the reach of children.