Why buy Budez CR (Budesonide) for asthma?
Budez CR prevents asthma attacks and seasonal and year-round allergy symptoms such as:
- Itchy eye
- Stuffy nose
- Difficulty breathing
It treats the irritation of the airways and breathing difficulties. It can also treat the swelling of the lining of the digestive system. Budez CR is available here for $10.14 only.
How does Budez CR (Budesonide) work?
Budez CR has Budesonide content. It exerts an anti-inflammatory property that works directly into the lungs and airways. This lowers the risk of swelling and contraction of the airways. It produces smooth breathing and prevents the release of chemical substances that cause irritations and swelling.
How to use Budez CR (Budesonide)?
The doctor will decide the dose to be taken. It is usually taken up to 2 weeks. Your dose depends on your conditions and your response to the treatment. Do not take a larger amount than what is given. Take the dose same time daily to avoid the chances of a missed dose. Swallow the medicine with a glass full of water. Take Budez CR before eating a meal.
What are the side effects of Budez CR (Budesonide)?
Budez CR may have severe and minor side effects. Here are some commonly seen side effects of Budez CR:
- Hoarse voice and sores in the mouth
- Oral thrush
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Stomach pain and Diarrhea
- A headache
Here are some of the rare but severe side effects of Budez CR.
- Breathing difficulties
- Shaking of feet or hands
- Swelling of the face
- Cataract and Glaucoma
- Fever and sneezing
- Pain in the lower back
The onset of the effect will occur after 5-10 hours after taking. The effect will stay in the body for 6-11 hours. This is not the complete list of the side effects of Budez CR.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take Budez CR if you:
- Are allergic to its content
- Are breastfeeding and pregnant
Inform your doctor if you:
- Have a history of liver disease, tuberculosis, and osteoporosis
- Have eye, chest and mouth infection
- Have a history of pulmonary tuberculosis
Take note of the following things:
- Take the medicine as given by your physician
- Do not use expired medicine
- Have a complete list of the medication you are taking lately
- Avoid contact with people who have measles and chickenpox
- This is not given to acute Asthma attack