Why buy Budecort Rotacaps (Budesonide)?
Budecort Rotacaps is used in treating the following conditions:
- Lung inflammation
- Runny nose
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Hay Fever
- Inflammation in the nose
- Constriction of airways
- Ulcerative colitis
The dosage must be under the doctor’s prescription. The effect will occur in 5-10 hours after oral dose. Effects of the inhaler will occur 30 minutes after the inhalation. The duration of the effect will last for 6-11 hours. Budecort Rotacaps is available here for $4.78 only per 30 Rotacaps of 200 mcg.
How does Budecort Rotacaps (Budesonide) work?
Budecort Rotacaps has budesonide content as an active ingredient. It acts directly on the airways and decreases the inflammation. Budecort Rotacaps works by stopping the release of the chemical substance and clearing the passage of airways thus facilitating smooth breathing. It also binds the receptors to prevent swelling. Budecort treats the airways that cause difficulty in breathing. It stops the irritation of the lining of the digestive system. It also stops the swelling in the lining of the large intestine.
How to use Budecort Rotacaps (Budesonide)?
Budecort must be taken with the doctor’s advice. Do not take a bigger amount than the given. Take Budecort before a meal. The inhaler must be clean up with water and dry under sunlight. Consult the doctor if any undesirable effect occurs.
What are the side effects of Budecort Rotacaps (Budesonide)?
These are the Minor and major effects of Budecort Rotacaps.
- Fever (severe)
- Sneezing (severe)
- Cough (severe)
- Stomach ache (severe)
- Diarrhea (severe)
- Back pain (severe)
- Shaky feet and hands (severe)
- Acidic stomach
- Change in vision
- Swelling and pain of joint
This is not the complete list of the side effects. Contact your physician immediately if any of these signs occur.
Warnings and Precaution
Discuss with the doctor the risk and benefits of the medicine before using.
- The oral form of Budecort is not for pregnant women
- Oral is not recommended for breastfeeding women unless necessary
- The inhaler is allowed for breastfeeding women under a doctor’s prescription
- May decrease the immune response of the body
- May increase the blood sugar in the body
- May worsen the symptoms of diabetes
- Not for patients with liver injury
- May reduce the function of the liver
- May decrease the absorption of calcium in the bones
- Do not operate and drive heavy machines
- Not for patients with fungal infections
- Not for self-medication. It may raise your need to the medicine
Always follow the safety precautions of this medicine to prevent severe effects. Inform your doctor about your medications. Inform the doctor if the situation continues.
- Use with caution to patients with diabetes
- Dose adjustments are based on the clinical condition
- Always monitor the liver function of the patient
- Postmenopausal women must use Budecort Rotacaps with caution