Why buy Budecort Inhaler (Budesonide) for asthma?
Budecort Inhaler is an FDA approved drug in treating the symptoms of asthma. Budecort is also used in treating Chron’s disease, and ulcerative colitis. It treats breathing difficulty. It treats the swelling in the lining of the digestive system. It also treats the irritation in the lining if the large intestine. Budecort inhaler is available for $15.13 only.
How does Budecort Inhaler (Budesonide) work?
Budecort Inhaler contains Budesonide as an active ingredient that works inside the intestine. It works by reducing the symptoms and inflammations of the disease. It also inhibits the release of chemical substances that cause swelling. It also binds the receptor.
How to use Budecort Inhaler (Budesonide)?
This must be taken with a doctor’s prescription. The Budecort inhaler is to be taken before food. Do not take a bigger amount than prescribed. This must be used with caution to patients with liver disease. Wash your mouth after inhaling the medicine. Wash the inhaler and dry under sunlight.
What are the side effects of the Budecort Inhaler (Budesonide)?
The effect of the Budecort inhaler will occur 30 minutes after inhaling. The duration of the effect will last for 6-11 hours. These are the minor and major side effects
- Fever (severe)
- Sneezing (severe)
- Cough (severe)
- Stomach pain (severe)
- Diarrhea (severe)
- Lower back pain (severe)
- Shaky hands and feet (severe)
- Acidic stomach
- Change in vision
- Swelling of joint and pain
Inform the doctor right away if there is a serious effect. This is not the complete list of the side effects of the medicine.
Warnings and Precautions
Always discuss with your physician about the benefits and risk of this medicine. Below are some of the warnings and precautions of the inhaler
- The inhaler is good for pregnant women
- The inhaler will reduce the immune response of the body
- It will increase the risk of infections
- This is not for patients with fungal infections
- Budecort increases the sugar level of the blood
- May lower the calcium absorption
- It will worsen the signs of diabetes
- This is not for patients with liver injury
- This is not for the patient with an allergy of Budecort
Always observe the warnings and follow the precautions in using the inhaler
- Adjustment of the dose is required to patients with diabetes
- Always discuss with the doctor about the dosage
- Adjustment of dose must be base of the condition of the patient
- Use with caution to post-menopausal women
- HPA axis function has monitoring (Hypothalamic Pituitary Adrenocortical)
- Do not double the dose to make up the missing dose
- The oral form is excreted from breast milk
- The oral dose will effect after 5-10 hours after taking
- Consult your doctor if you are taking other drugs