Why use Bandrone-50mg?
Bandrone-50mg contains Ibandronic acid as its primary active ingredient. It belongs to the group of drug known as bisphosphonate used primarily for bone disorders associated with different types of ailments and conditions. Bandrone-50mg is manufactured by Natco. You can buy this drug here for only $26.40 per 10 tablets of 50 mg each.
How does Bandrone-50mg work?
Bandrone-50mg works by slowing down the production of the cells that wear down the osteoclast. It binds very tightly to the bone thus preventing the calcium from being removed from the bone. Bandrone-50mg prevents the osteoclast from breaking the bone making it strong and less brittle.
How to use Bandrone-50mg?
Bandrone-50mg is a prescription drug that you can only take upon the advice of your physician. Take this drug exactly as directed. Your doctor will determine your dose. Your dose depends on your condition, the severity of your condition and several other factors. Do not take more than what is prescribed to you.
What are the side effects of Bandrone-50mg?
Bandrone-50mg may cause undesirable effects in addition to its intended effects. Uncommon side effects include:
- Severe chest pain
- Pain after swallowing foods
- Severe nausea and vomiting
- Difficulty swallowing
Rare side effects are:
- Eye pain and inflammation
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat
- Weakness and discomfort on the thigh, groin and hip
Very rare side effects:
- Severe allergic reaction
Common side effects are:
- Stomach pain
- Muscle and joint pain
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember when taking Bandrone-50mg:
- Bandrone-50mg is not suitable for children below 18 years of age
- Bandrone-50mg may interact with other drugs. Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medications.
- Do not take this drug with foods as it may lessen the effect.
- Bandrone-50mg may cause infertility. Women who can still bear a child should not take this drug.
- This drug is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.