Why buy Asthalin HFA Inhaler (Salbutamol) for Asthma?
Asthalin HFA Inhaler is safe and effective with few side effects. It is also very affordable that every patient can afford to treat an asthma problem. It also gives quick relief from breathing problems as required or when needed. Asthalin HFA Inhaler is a short-acting B2 adrenergic receptor agonist. It can prevent and treat asthma symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath
You can buy Asthalin HFA inhaler here at only $5.37 per inhaler of 100 mcg.
How does Asthalin HFA Inhaler (Salbutamol) works?
Asthalin HFA Inhaler contains Salbutamol as an active ingredient. Salbutamol is a bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the smooth muscles in the airway which allows air to flow in and out of the lungs more easily.
How to use Asthalin HFA Inhaler (Salbutamol)?
Use Asthalin HFA inhaler exactly as prescribed by the doctor. It is better to take this medicine on a fixed time to avoid missing the dose. Do not change the course of medication or stop it without the doctor’s instruction. Clean the mouthpiece and shake the inhaler. Breathe out to empty the lungs. Hold the mouthpiece in the mouth with the lips gripped around it. Take a deep breath and press the canister so as to take the medicine into the air passage. Remove the inhaler from the mouth. Hold the breath for at least 10 seconds. Slowly breathe out through the nose. Replace the cap once done using the inhaler. Repeat as needed. Clean the inhaler at least once a week. Dosage depends on the condition and as prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects of Asthalin HFA Inhaler (Salbutamol)?
Every medicine has some side effects. Asthalin HFA Inhaler has few side effects but not all patients taking this medicine experience them. Here are some common side effects:
- Shaky feeling
- Dry or irritated throat or mouth
- Abnormal sense of taste and headache
- Allergic reactions and rash
- Difficulty in breathing
Warnings and Precautions
The following should be observed before taking this medicine:
- This medicine is not suitable for people with high blood pressure and arrhythmia.
- People with a history of diabetes or epilepsy and women who are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding should avoid this medicine.
- This medicine is not suitable for children below 4 years old unless prescribed by the doctor.
- This medication may affect blood sugar level.
- Avoid excess dosage.
- Do not take this medicine for a longer time than recommended.