Why Aprecap for nausea and vomiting?
Aprecap is an effective anti-nausea drug. It acts directly on the vomiting center in the brain. It is also used in adults to treat nausea and vomiting after a surgery. You can easily buy Aprecap capsule online from our website at a very reasonable price.
How does Aprecap work?
Aprecap contains Aprepitant as an active ingredient. It belongs to the class of drug known as antiemetic. It works by blocking the natural substances in the brain that causes nausea and vomiting. However, Aprecap will not treat nausea and vomiting if the problem is already present.
How to use Aprecap?
Aprecap comes in a capsule as well as an oral suspension form that you need to take by mouth. Take Aprecap once a day during the few days your cancer treatment or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet whole with a sufficient amount of water. Do not crush or chew the tablet. This drug comes in different strength. Follow your doctor’s advice as to the strength and the time that you’re going to take the drug. For miss dose, consult your doctor. You should take Aprecap alongside with other antiemetic drugs as recommended by your doctor. Keep a note of all the instruction and precaution that you need to follow.
What are the side effects of Aprecap?
Signs of an allergic reaction are:
- Swollen, red and peeling skin
- Tightness of chest
- Trouble swallowing, breathing and talking
- Swelling of the mouth. Tongue, lips and throat
- Loss of appetite
Serious side effects are:
- A serious health problem that may sometimes lead to death
Seek medical assistance right away if you notice any serious side effects.
Warning and Precautions
Do not use Aprecap if you:
- Have liver problem
- Use this drug past the expiry date
- Stop taking this drug without your doctor’s knowledge
- Are allergic to its active ingredients
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking other medications that may interact with Aprecap. Consult your doctor about this.
- Use this drug for a prolonged period of time
Other thing to consider:
- Aprecap may cause dizziness. Do not drive.