Why buy Persol Gel (Anhydrous Benzoyl Peroxide) for acne scars?
Persol gel is used for prevention, and improvement of the following:
- Dark Spots
The active ingredient that it contains has 3 major functions such as:
- Kills bacteria
- Unplug pores
Persol gel is a proven effective treatment for acne. Besides of that benefit, you can get it at a lower price.
How does Persol Gel (Anhydrous Benzoyl Peroxide) work?
The role of the active ingredient is effective. It is proven to renew the process of skin cells. It cuts the formation of skin issues. It also lowers the keratin which is able to reach the skin cells. It is an antiseptic drug that reduces the bacteria in the skin. It has a mild drying effect that allows excess oil and dirt to get rid of the skin.
How to use Persol Gel (Anhydrous Benzoyl Peroxide)?
Apply a small amount first and see how your skin reacts to the medicine. If there’s no irritation, follow the instruction properly on the product label or as directed by your doctor. Apply a thin film to the affected areas. Use the medication once or twice daily. Don’t use more or less of the medication. The medication is for external use. Apply this product to the affected skin.
What are the side effects of Persol Gel (Anhydrous Benzoyl Peroxide)?
Every medication has its own side effects. This product can cause side effect including dryness of skin, stinging and tingling. In some severe cases, you will experience skin rash and irritation. Contact your doctor right away, if any of these symptoms are experienced.
Warning and Precaution
There are things that you should put in mind when using Persol gel:
- Do not apply on itchy and irritating skin.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Do not apply to cuts and sunburned skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and nose.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Wash your hands before and after applying Persol gel.
- Clean and dry the area to be treated.
- Do not wash the treated area after applying the medication.
- Do not use this product if you have a skin allergy.
- Do not apply more than the prescribed amount.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before using this product.