Why buy Angizem 120mg (Diltiazem)?
This is mainly given to patients with chest pain. This caused by the lack of oxygen in the heart due to blocked arteries. Angizem-120mg is also for the treatment of hypertension. Treating hypertension may prevent the risk of heart attack. Angizem is approved in the US. This is available here for $11.04 only.
How does Angizem 120mg (Diltiazem) work?
Diltiazem is the main ingredient of Angizem. It works by relaxing the blood vessel. Angizem-120mg lowers the heart rate and gives an easy blood flow. Thus, helps the heart use less energy to pump blood over the body. Angizem inhibits the entry of calcium to the muscles. This causes easing of the muscle. It supplies oxygen and cures chest pain. The onset of the work of Angizem-120mg is 2 to 4 hours after taking. The duration of the medicine in the body is 9 to 12 hours.
How to use Angizem 120mg (Diltiazem)?
Take this by mouth before a meal. This is taken before bedtime as prescribed by the doctor. Angizem-120mg is taken 3 to 4 times a day. Swallow the tablet as a whole with a glass full of water. Do not crush or split the tablet to avoid the risk of side effects. The dosage and duration of the treatment depend on the condition of the patient. Complete the treatment course of this medicine to get the full benefit. Inform your doctor if your illness persists.
What are the side effects of Angizem 120mg (Diltiazem)?
In case of severe or persistent side effects tell your doctor right away. Some of the minor and major side effects of Angizem are:
- Fever, cough, body pain
- A headache, diarrhea, chest discomfort
- Sour or acidic stomach
- Skin rash, constipation, sneezing
This is not the complete list of the side effects of this medicine. The side effects of Angizem-120mg do not come very often.
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not take Angizem-120mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not take Angizem-120mg if you are allergic to its content
- Monitor the blood pressure and heart function while taking this
- Monitor the liver function, signs of rashes must be reported to the doctor
- Store this in a room away from light, heat and moist
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Do not give this drug to anyone even if you have the same situation