Why Angispan TR for angina pectoris?
Angispan TR is an effective drug against angina pectoris. If you’re suffering from chest pain it’s better to take action right away. This should not be left untreated for it may cause:
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Severe Arrhythmias
You can purchase this drug here at a very affordable price.
How does Angispan TR work?
The active ingredient of Angispan TR is Nitroglycerine works to relax the blood vessels. This drug can decrease the oxygen demand of the heart. It also reduces its workload and prevents the attack of angina. In addition, the Angispan TR works by:
- Decrease peripheral vascular resistance
- Decrease myocardial oxygen consumption demand
- Dilating coronary arteries
- Reduces venous tone due to pooling of blood in peripheral veins
- Decrease return of blood to the heart
- Smoothing muscle relaxation
How to use Angispan TR?
Before taking this medication, you must first consult with your doctor. Tell him if you are:
- Allergic to any ingredient that it contains
- You have heart disorder and anemia
Take this medicine as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. This may be taken with full and an empty stomach. The usual dose in adults is 5 mcg. It should be given continuously. The ideal dose is advice by the doctor based on your current condition.
What are the side effects of Angispan TR?
Just like any other drugs, this may also cause some side effects too. Common side effects are:
Serious side effects are:
- Skin rash
- Skin paleness
- Irregular heartbeat
- Nausea and vomiting
Contact your doctor if you experienced any of the symptoms above.
Warning and Precaution
The following are some safety tips when taking Angispan TR:
- Don’t take this medicine if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Discontinue taking the drug if you develop an allergic reaction.
- Don’t take this drug if you’re pregnant or lactating.
- Finish the entire course of this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Improve your physical activity while taking this drug.
Avoid alcoholic drinks when taking this medicine.