Why buy Amlopres + Valzar 5/160mg (Amlodipine Besilate and Valsartan) for hypertension?
Amlopres + Valzar 5/160mg (Amlodipine Besilate and Valsartan) is a combination medication. It is FDA approved in lowering the blood pressure and in the prevention of heart attack and stroke. The onset of action occurs after 2 hours of taking. The duration of the effect in the body can last up to 24 hours. Amlopres + Valzar – 5/160 mg is available here for only $9.38 for 10 pills.
How do Amlopres + Valzar 5/160mg (Amlodipine Besilate and Valsartan) work?
The active ingredient of this drug is Amlodipine Besilate + Valsartan. Amlodipine Besilate is as calcium channel blocker while Valsartan is an angiotensin receptor. Both medicines work by inhibiting movement of the calcium ions into the vascular tissues and cardiac muscles cells. This relaxes the blood vessels and leads to a smooth blood flow. Overall, it lowers the blood pressure. Their combination is very effective in controlling the blood pressure.
How to use Amlopres + Valzar?
Swallow the whole tablet with a glass full of water. Do not chew or crush the tablet. This is taken once a day even without a meal. Take this drug according to the duration set by the doctor. The dosage depends on the patient’s condition. Do not stop using without telling your doctor. Take the medicine same time each day for best results.
What are the side effects of Amlopres + Valzar 5/160mg (Amlodipine Besilate and Valsartan)?
Below is the list of the side effects of the medicine. The common side effects of Amlopres + Valzar 5/160mg (Amlodipine Besilate and Valsartan) are:
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Tiredness and Dizziness
- Stomach Pain and blushing
- Swelling of ankles or legs
Below are serious side effects that need medical attention
- Fast Heartbeat and Chest pain
- Fatigue and Pain in the shoulders or arms
Warnings and Precautions
Discuss all the risk and benefits of this medicine with your doctor.
- Do not take this medicine if you are:
- Allergic to the content of this medicine
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant and breastfeeding
Inform your doctor if you:
- Are allergic to ACE inhibitors
- Have unstable angina and liver problems
- Have any other heart problems and Porphyria
- Have Congestive heart failure
Some things to remember while taking this medicine:
- Have a complete record of the drugs that you are taking along with this medicine
- Stop the intake of alcohol and avoid works that need alertness
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly
- Edema may develop in some patients in 2-3 weeks of taking