Why Amlopres 10 mg for High Blood Pressure?
Amlopres 10 mg as angina pectoris antianginals is highly recommended for patients with high blood issues and other heart conditions because of its efficacy to cure such disorders. It is also widely available in the market at a very affordable cost. The effect of this medicine can be observed within 2 hours of administration of the dose. It can last for an average duration of approximately 24 hours. In addition to high blood pressure, this drug can treat the following heart conditions:
- Chest pain
- Vasospastic Angina
- Coronary artery disease
- Myocardial infarction
Amlopres 10 mg is available here at a very reasonable price.
How does Amlopres 10 mg work?
Amlopres 10 mg is a medicine known as Angiotensin receptor blocker. It works by dilating the blood vessels which relaxes them. It also helps the kidney flush out excess water and salt, hence reducing the blood pressure. It is highly effective in treating hypertension which is an elevation of the blood pressure caused by some factors. It is also used in the treatment of Angina Pectoris which is a type of heart disease characterized by chest pain caused by various factors like emotional stress, smoking, and other factors.
How to use Amlopres 10 mg?
The usual dose for Amlopres is 5mg to 10mg taken orally once a day for as long as prescribed by the doctor. The dosage is later adjusted depending on the reaction to the first dose. It is often times used in combination with other anti-hypertensive and anti-angina medicines. Take the medicine with water. It is advisable to take the drug after a meal to reduce chances of stomach upset. Never stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor. Abrupt cessation may cause severe health problems. The dosage of this medicine varies as per medical conditions.
What are the side effects of Amlopres 10 mg?
In addition to the intended effect of Amlopres 10 mg, it may too cause some unwanted effects.
- Wheezing and shortness of breath
- Slow heart rate
- Low blood pressure
- Headache, sleep disturbances
- Heart failure
- Hallucinations and confusions
- Lack of sexual drive
- Erectile dysfunction
- Muscle pain
Warnings and Precautions
This medicine should be used with extreme precautions and warnings such as the following:
- The patient may develop an allergic reaction.
- The active ingredient may interact with many other medicines. Make sure your doctor knows all the drugs being taken before starting the treatment with Amlopres.
- This medicine may block the symptoms of low blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients must take extra care while using this medicine.
- Consult your doctor before any surgery or dental procedure. This medicine may be required to be stopped before any such treatment.
- Avoid sudden position changes, driving or operating machinery.