Why use Amantrel in treating movement disorders?
Amantrel is a drug that treats a certain condition. It has a breakthrough ingredient that treats a patient with Parkinson’s disease. Amantrel can also treat other conditions such as:
- Influenza A virus
- Influenza A Prophylaxis
- Muscle stiffness
- Drug-induced extrapyramidal reaction
- Tardive Dyskinesia
Amantrel is safe to use and approved by the U.S FDA. You can purchase this drug on us at only $10.14 for 30 tablets of 100mg.
How does Amantrel work?
Amantrel contains Amantadine HCl as an active ingredient. It belongs to an antiviral group of drug. It’s also an anti-Parkinson’s disease drug. This drug works by blocking the growth of Influenza A virus in the body. It also stops the spread of the infection. Amantadine increases the chemical effects in the brain called dopamine. It’s a natural substance that helps to relieve the symptoms of the movement disorders.
How to use Amantrel?
Take the drug as directed by your doctor. The drug comes in an oral form that you need to take by mouth. Before you use this drug make sure you consult your doctor. Follow the directions stated on the label. Take the right dosage do not use more or less of it. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. Take it once a day with or without food. To avoid missing doses take it the same time each day. Never skip a dose to gain best results.
What are the side effects of Amantrel?
Common side effects are:
Serious side effects are:
- Abnormal thoughts
- Heart failure
- Skin cancer
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
Warning and Precaution
There are things you need to be cautious when using this drug. These are the following:
- Do not take this medicine if you’re lactating. It may have serious effects after taking this drug.
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages when using this drug.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- Do not stop the medication without consulting your doctor.
- Avoid using this drug if you have liver disease and epilepsy.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this drug.
- Monitor the expiration date of the drug.