Why buy Alevo (Levofloxacin) for bacterial infections?
Alevo is FDA approved since 1996. It belongs to the class of medication called fluoroquinolones. Alevo can treat the following infections:
- Urinary tract infections
- Infections of the prostate
- Infectious diarrhea caused by E.coli and Shigella bacteria
- Obstetric infections including infections of the breast
- Plague caused by Yersinia pestis
- Kidney infections
- Inhalation of anthrax
You can purchase Alevo here at only $5.55 per 30 tables of 250 mg.
How does Alevo (Levofloxacin) work?
Alevo contains Levofloxacin as an active ingredient. Alevo works by killing the bacteria that cause infections in the body. The active ingredient can stop the bacteria from reproducing. It inhibits the repair of their genetic material, DNA. However, this drug is used only for infections that cannot be treated with other safer antibiotics.
How to use Alevo (Levofloxacin)?
Before using Alevo, read the information in the product leaflet. Alevo comes in a tablet form. So take this drug by mouth with a glass of water. Do not chew or crush the tablet. Take Alevo once or twice a day or as directed by your doctor. You may take the drug with or without food. Continue taking your medication until the full prescribed amount id finish.
What are the side effects of Alevo (Levofloxacin)?
Alevo can cause side effects just like other medications. Serious side effects are:
- Rupture of the tendons, particularly the Achilles tendon
- It can worsen the muscles of people with Myasthenia gravis
- Severe allergic reactions
Frequent side effects are:
- Nausea, vomiting
Less common side effects are:
- Abdominal pain
- Difficulty sleeping
Serious side effects are:
- Liver dysfunction
- Sensitive to light
- Central nervous system effects
- Peripheral neuropathy
Warning and Precautions
- Alevo should be used with caution in patients with:
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems
- Alevo should not be given to children and adolescents younger than 18 years of age
- This drug can alter the normal bacteria in the colon. It encourages the overgrowth of bacteria responsible for the development of colitis.
- This medication can cause sensitivity to light.
- Alevo can worsen the blood glucose level. Inform your doctor of other medications that you are taking.