Why use Aldactone in treating high blood pressure?
Aldactone is an aldosterone receptor antagonist that helps reduce the amount of aldosterone in the body. This drug has various uses. Specifically, this drug is used for the treatment of heart-related ailments like:
- High blood pressure
- Prevents excessive potassium in the blood
- Edematous disorder including congestive cardiac failure
- Primary aldosteronism
- Hirsutism in females
Aldactone is FDA approved and safe to use. You can buy this drug on our website. It’s available at the price of $3.59 for 30 tablets of 25mg. we offer cheap price than buying the brand name sold in the market. Buy this now to us to save 20% more.
How does Aldactone work?
Aldactone contains spironolactone as an active ingredient. This drug sometimes called diuretic water pill. It acts on the nephrons and works by:
- Reducing the amount of aldosterone
- Increases water retention and blood pressure
- Increases sodium and secretes potassium in the kidney
- Increases water absorption in the kidney
How to use Aldactone?
Take this take medicine as directed by your doctor. Before you start taking it to make sure you consult your doctor. Always check the label and read for directions. Aldactone is an oral form that you need to take by mouth. Take this regularly as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. To avoid stomach upset take it with food every day. Take it once a day before 6pm. The dosage will depend on your condition and how you respond to the treatment. Take it the same time each day to avoid missing a dose.
What are the side effects of Aldactone?
Below are lists of side effects of Aldactone:
- Trouble breathing
- Muscle pain
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rash
- Yellowing of skin/eye
Warnings and precautions
- Do not use this drug if your allergic to its ingredient
- Do not take this with other medicine. It may lead to serious side effects
- Avoid or quit taking alcoholic beverages while taking this drug
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product
- Do not take this drug if you’re pregnant, it will seriously harm the baby
Avoid using this if you’re lactating, it may put your baby at risks.