Why buy Aerocort Rotacaps (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol)?
Aerocort Rotacaps is effective in treating asthma, panting, and lungs irritation. It treats the contraction of airways and apnea. It has Levosalbutamol and Beclomethasone Dipropionate content. These two content works together to make breathing calm. Aerocort Rotacaps tablets cost $3.17 per 30 tablets only.
How does Aerocort Rotacaps (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol) works?
The medicine works by stopping the release of usual substances in the body. It prevents the swelling of the airways. The Levosalbutamol content acts as an inhaler. Rotacaps prevent swelling of the airways. It makes breathing easier.
How to use Aerocort Rotacaps (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol)?
It must be used with caution. It is usually in a form of nebulizer and inhaler. Aerocort is also available in liquid or a pill. The dosage is based on the gender, age, and medical situation, response to therapy, medical condition, and use of relating medicine.
This medicine is only for inhalation. This is for kids 4 years above and adults only. One Rotacaps must be taken three to four times daily. It can be used with or without a meal.
What are the side effects of Aerocort Rotacaps (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol)?
Aerocort Rotacaps may result to unwanted effects too. In this case you may ask for medical attention. The effect will occur 2 hours after taken. Common effect includes:
- Muscle illness
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle pain
- Dryness of the throat and mouth
- Low Blood potassium
- Mood swings
- Lactic acidosis
- Skin scar
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the medicine.
Warnings and Precautions
Aerocort must be used with caution to the following:
- Those with severe asthma
- High blood pressure and heart problems
- Overactive thyroid gland
- Arrythmias and lung infection
- Low count of potassium in their blood
- Aerocort Rotacaps must not be swallowed
- Aerocort is NOT for serious attacks
- Doctor’s instruction is needed. Especially for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Sensitivity is one of the contraindications to the medicine
- Do not self-medicate. It will raise your dependence to the medicine
In case of severe effects consult a doctor right away. Observe safety precautions to avoid side effects.
- Start Therapy with Aerocort in a separate inhaler
- Must have oral steroids to use when airways block may worsen
- Always review treatment
- Inform your doctor about the medication
- The dosage is based on the patient’s situation
- Consult a doctor if the illness get worst
- Do not double the dose to in case of a missed dose
- Consult a doctor before you stop using
- Stop using when cardiovascular pain occurs