Why buy Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (Beclomethasone Dipropionate 200mcg + Levosalbutamol 100mcg) for asthma?
Aerocort Forte is known to be an effective treatment for Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis, and Runny nose. It is also used in preventing the constriction of the airways. This is also very effective in controlling the inflammation of the lungs. This is from the group of medicine for Asthma. Aerocort Forte Rotacaps is available here in various strengths. It is $3.96 only.
How does Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (Beclomethasone Dipropionate 200mcg + Levosalbutamol 100mcg) works?
Aerocort Forte Rotacaps has Beclomethasone Dipropionate and Levosalbutamol Sulphate contents. This has anti-inflammatory properties that stop the formation of chemical that causes swelling in the lungs. Aerocort Forte Rotacaps works by targeting the cause of swellings by inhibiting them and stops all the cause of asthmatic conditions. This medicine is also a beta receptor agonist. It works as the bronchodilator and relaxes the smooth muscles of the airways.
How to use Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (Beclomethasone Dipropionate 200mcg + Levosalbutamol 100mcg)?
The right dose to be taken must be set by the doctor. Aerocort Forte Rotacaps is for inhalation only. The starting dose for the adults is two inhalations 3 to 4 times a day. The dosage is dependent on the patient’s condition. Use this through a Rotahaler. Wash your mouth after using to avoid infections. Use this medicine as long as you are allowed by the doctor.
What are the side effects of Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (Beclomethasone Dipropionate 200mcg + Levosalbutamol 100mcg)?
Some of the side effects of Aerocort Forte Rotacaps may occur rarely but severe. In such cases, call your doctor right away. Side effects of Aerocort Rotacaps are:
- A headache and Dizziness
- Sneezing and Mild cough
- Sore Throat and hypocalcaemia
- Slow Wound Healing and thinning of the skin
- Oral candidiasis and increased thirst
- White patch, difficulty in speaking and rashes
This is not the whole list of the side effects of Aerocort Rotacaps. Consult your doctor if there is any adverse effects happen.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not use Aerocort Forte Rotacaps if:
- You are allergic to any of its ingredients
- You are breastfeeding or pregnant
- You have diabetes
Inform your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Thyroid problems and cardiovascular diseases
- Eye disorders like glaucoma or cataract
- Suffering from any mental conditions like depression and psychosis
- You have a history of herpes, tuberculosis and any fungal infections
Take note of the following:
- Keep this in a close and tight container
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Have a complete record of the drug you take along with Aerocort Forte
- This is not used for the rapid relief of acute Bronchospas