Why buy Acuitel 20mg (Quinapril Hydroclroride) for hypertension?
Acuitel 20mg (Quinapril Hydroclroride) is an effective anti –hypertensive medication. It is FDA approved and one of the most prescribed medication for the treatment of hypertension and several other heart diseases. It is sold under different brand names. Acuitel – 20 mg is manufactured by Pfizer. You can buy this drug here for only $16.21 per 20 tablets.
How does Acuitel 20mg (Quinapril Hydroclroride) work?
Acuitel 20mg (Quinapril Hydroclroride)is an ACE or angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor. It contains Quinapril Hydroclroride as an active ingredient. It works by relaxing the constricted blood vessels in the body so the heart won’t have to pump blood so hard. Quinapril Hydroclroride reduces post heart attack damage by allowing more blood to flow into the heart.
How to use Acuitel 20mg (Quinapril Hydroclroride)?
Take Acuitel 20mg (Quinapril Hydroclroride) as directed by your physician. The recommended initial dose is 10 mg to 20 mg a day. Your doctor may increase your dose depending on your condition and the severity of your condition. Acuitel – 20 mg comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Take this drug exactly as prescribed. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
What are the side effects of Acuitel 20mg (Quinapril Hydroclroride)?
The most common side effects of Acuitel are:
- Dry cough
Less common side effects are:
- Chest pain
- Rapid weight gain
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember when using Acuitel:
- Do not use Acuitel 20mg (Quinapril Hydroclroride) if you are hypersensitive to ACE
- Acuitel 20mg (Quinapril Hydroclroride) may interact with other drugs. Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medications.
- Consult your doctor first before using this medication if you have liver and kidney problems.
- This drug is not suitable for pregnant and lactating women.
- Do not stop using this drug unless notified by your doctor.
- Avoid excess salt consumption and foods containing a high level of potassium.