Why use Acrotac-10mg for severe skin problems?
Acrotac-10mg is an effective drug against severe skin problems like:
- Pustulous psoriasis of feet and hands
- Severe congenital ichthyosiform dermatitis
- Lichen ruber planus of skin and mucous membrane
- Other severe forms of dermatitis characterized by hyperkeratosis
Acrotac-10mg may control Psoriasis but it won’t cure the disease. The full benefit can be observed after 2 to 3 months of intake. Acrotac-10mg is available here for only $50.44 per 30 capsules.
How does Acrotac-10mg work?
Acrotac-10mg contains Acitretin as its active ingredient. Acitretin is a derivative of vitamin A that works by binding to the receptors in the body. This help normalizes the speed of skin cell growth. It also reduces the effects of psoriasis such as inflammation and red areas of the skin with a silvery scales.
How to use Acrotac-10mg?
Use Acrotac-10mg exactly as prescribed by your physician. This drug comes in a tablet form that you have to take by mouth. Take this drug once a day with a meal. Take it around the same time every day. Your doctor may prescribe you with a low-dose first and will gradually increase your dose. Use this drug regularly to get the most benefit from it.
What are the side effects of Acrotac-10mg?
Acrotac-10mg may cause some side effects aside from its intended effects. Common side effects may include:
- Weak nails
- Joint pain
- Dry mouth
- Chapped lips
- Scaly skin all over the body
- Runny nose
- High level of cholesterol
- Hair loss
Serious side effects are:
- Heart attack
- Kidney and liver problems
- Blood vessel issue
- High pressure in the brain
- High blood sugar level
- Vision problems
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember when using Acrotac-10mg:
- Wear protective clothing when exposed under the heat of the sun
- Take this medication with food
- Always carry your original prescription of this drug when traveling
- Do not use this drug if you are allergic to its active ingredient
- Patients who have kidney, liver and blood sugar problem must use this medication only upon the advice of the doctor.
- This drug is not suitable for pregnant and lactating women.