Why Acnesol Gel for acne?
Acnesol gel is very effective in relieving the acne and other skin bacterial infections within the shortest time possible. It is the most prominent and essentially the most reliable product in its category evident from users who attest to its effectiveness. It treats and refreshes the skin by moisturizing it. It is also friendly to the skin because it can be applied to any part of the body’s skin.
How does Acnesol Gel work?
Acnesol gel contains the active ingredient Clindamycin that rids the skin from harmful bacteria. It works by preventing synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions. Thus, it stops the bacteria from growing and prevents the infection from spreading.
How to use Acnesol Gel?
Medicines containing Clindamycin like Acnesol gel must be used exactly as directed by the doctor. It is for external use only and applied once a day. Before using Acnesol gel, wash the affected area with a mild cleanser. Then dry the affected area properly with a clean towel. Apply the medicine to the affected area and wash hands after applying. Avoid getting this medicine into the eyes. If this happens, rinse the eyes thoroughly. Remember to follow the dosage set by the doctor.
What are the side effects of Acnesol Gel?
The major side effects of Acnesol Gel are as follows:
- May peel the skin under severe allergic reactions.
- It may cause mild to severe skin irritation.
- It may cause dry skin, redness of the skin, skin oiliness, burning, and itching.
Warnings and Precautions
Before using Acnesol Gel, inform the doctor about:
- Your current medications like over-the-counter products, vitamins, supplements, and herbal
- If you have allergies
- Pre-existing diseases and current health conditions like pregnancy or surgery. Because these health conditions can make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug.
Other things to consider when using Acnesol Gel
- This medicine is not recommended for use in patients less than 12 years of age.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to macrolide and clindamycin.
- Do not apply this medicine on cuts, abrasions, or sunburned skin.
- Minimize sun exposure.
- It is not advised for pregnant, lactating, and alcoholics person due to the uncertainty of side effects.