Why buy ACIVIR (Acyclovir) in treating viral infections?
Acivir is prescribed for both adults and children with infections caused by the herpes simplex virus. This medication reduces the number and spread of these diseases. Acivir is available on our website. You can buy this drug on for only $14.89 per 30 tablets of 400 mg.
How does ACIVIR (Acyclovir) work?
Acivir contains Acyclovir as an active ingredient. It belongs to an antiviral group of drugs. It works by reducing the growth of the virus and prevents the virus from spreading. It helps to heal the sore faster and it keeps new sore from forming. It decreases the pain or itching in your body. Acyclovir also works to reduce the risk of the virus from spreading to a person with a weak immune system.
How to use ACIVIR (Acyclovir)?
Take Acivir exactly as directed by your doctor. The drug comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. Take the drug 2 to 5 times per day with or without food. Drink more water as you’re taking this medication to keep you hydrated. The dosage will depend on your condition and how you respond to it. Take it the same time each day to avoid missing a dose.
What are the side effects of ACIVIR (Acyclovir)?
Possible side effects of the drug include:
- A headache
- Fever and chills
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of Appetite
- Unusual bleeding
- Increased thirst
- Nausea and vomiting
Warnings and Precautions
Below are lists of warnings and precautions that you need to remember when using this medication:
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Limit the use of alcoholic drinks while using this drug.
- Never take live vaccines without your doctor’s advice.
- Do not stop the medication abruptly without consulting your doctor.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this drug.