Why use A-Ret Gel for acne?
A Ret Gel contains tretinoin as an active ingredient. It is one of the most powerful retinoids available. This gel is easily absorbed in the skin. A Ret Gel can do the following:
- Increases the production of collagen that can slow down the process of aging.
- Reverses the adverse effect of sun exposure.
- Increases the production of hyaluronic acid in the skin speeds up wound healing.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles by hydrating the skin.
- Treats hyperpigmentation of the skin.
How does A-Ret Gel work?
A Ret Gel is an active exfoliator that can accelerate the skin cycle. It is considered the gold standard anti-aging ingredients in dermatology. It works by irritating the skin causing the cell to of the skin to grow rapidly and to die rapidly, thus increasing the turnover of cells.
How to use A-Ret Gel?
Apply a small amount of A-Ret Gel on the affected area of the skin. Your acne may get worse for the first 7 to 8 days. However, do not discontinue using this medication. Use this gel regularly to achieve the best result. Regular use will improve your condition within 3 to 4 weeks of use. Apply A-Ret Gel two times a day, in the morning and in the evening. Use A-Ret Gel as long as your doctor tells you.
What are the side effects of A-Ret Gel?
Below are lists of possible side effects of this gel:
- Scaling of the skin
- Peeling of skin
- Burning sensation on the area applied
Warnings and Precautions
- A Ret Gel is for topical use only. Do not swallow this gel.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to vitamin A-related drugs.
- Avoid staying too long under the heat of the sun. This medication may make your skin more sensitive to the sun.
- Wear protective clothing when outdoors.
- Avoid waxing and electrolysis while using this product.
- This product is not intended for pregnant women.